Java Server Software Developer, Game Developer
Kitchener-Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada.
I can be reached via email or google chat at email@example.com or on LinkedIn directly.
Alternatively, or for concerns about this domain, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am also available on Facebook.
My LinkedIn profile can be found here.
Current projects and prior college experiments can be found on my GitHub Profile.
5+ (combined) years of RESTful distributed Java web and app server development utilizing Tomcat, SpringBoot, and more.
3+ years of LiveOps support and management of live service feature development and deployments for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
2+ years Unity (C#) client and Java server development on Star Wars: Rise to Power.
2+ years actor-model, distributed and concurrent game service development experience.
Game client development in Unity (C#), iOS and Android (C++, Objective-C, Java and JNI).
I have worked with various technologies and application stacks, including but not limited to:
- JavaFX application development.
- EA Orbit actor-model framework.
- Unity C# game application development.
- Electron application development.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Elasticache, DynamoDB, S3, Route53, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, etc.)
- Jenkins continuous integration.
- Source Control:
- Git, Perforce and SVN experience.
- DynamoDB, Redis, SQL, PostgreSQL (via AWS Redshift)
- Python and unix/bash utilities scripting when it was more efficient or optimal.
- Utilized Tooling/Dev. Workflow items:
- Windows and Mac/Linux.
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, XCode multiplatform development, Android Studio android application development.
- Markdown w/Pandoc as documentation roots.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or interest, professional or otherwise.
Exported using Markdown Preview for Sublime Text.